Sunday, June 5, 2011

What Lies Beneath?

Hello out there!

I'm not really sure what to say here...I created this blog about a week ago, but every time I sit to write something I draw a blank.  I type a few words, delete them, and think maybe tomorrow.  So, today I just decided to jump in!

I guess I'll just start with why I decided to blog.  I'm a twenty-something going through my (gasp!) second divorce.  The only emotion that I've allowed myself to feel the past few months is anger.  A very dear friend suggested that maybe I start blogging as an outlet...so I've decided to take her advice.  I hope for this to be a place where I can figure out what lies beneath all of the anger...

2 comments:

  1. A great deal lies beneath, I'm sure. However, I know you are capable of handling whatever it is you may find. I'm here all the way... xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete