Wednesday, June 22, 2011

30 by 30

30 by 30.  A list of 30 things that I would like to do/accomplish/complete by the time I turn 30.  Some of them are about finding confidence, some are about letting go of control, some are facing fears, and some are about having fun.  So...here they are:

30 By 30
1.  Buy a ridiculously expensive pair of shoes (the highest, cutest heels I can find)
2.  Go skydiving
3.  Vegas
4.  Run a Half Marathon
5.  Find the perfect little black dress
6.  See a Broadway show (on Broadway)
7.  Learn to drive a stick shift
8.  Start –and finish- a bible study
9.  Work on a habitat house
10.  Learn to surf
11.  Climb a mountain
12.  Take a pole dancing class (they say its an amazing workout :)
13.  Buy a pink gun (what, I AM a girl!)
14.  Go on a trip somewhere, with no plan
15.  Finally get those six pack abs
16.  Hit on the hottest guy in the bar
17.  Run out of gas
18.  Write MY story
19.  Turn off my phone for 24 hours
20.  Make fire without matches
21.  Send a message in a bottle
22.  Take my baby sister to Disney
23.  See Celine Dion in concert
24.  Go to Tiffany’s in Hollywood
25.  Bungee Jumping
26.  Eat the worm
27.  Reunite with an old friend
28.  Make it one month without buying any new clothes
29.  Leave my mark in Graffiti
30.  Join the mile high club (sorry Mom!)
31.  Forgive.

3 comments:

  1. So when are we going shopping? :)

    Can't wait to start seeing these checked off one by one!! I know at least 2 of them we can do together! I'm excited!!!!!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so...
    i'm game to do the following #'s w/ you:
    2, 3, 8, 9, 11, 12, of course 14!!! me?? plan anything?? yeah right!!, i'd love to do 15, but i dont see me ever having 6pk abs, 16, 17, 19, 21, 28, 29 and 30 if you can get me in a plane long enough. maybe i can join before i skydive!! haha

    i can teach you#7 and you're on your own with #25 sorry. lol

    ReplyDelete